Notices: Bishop Owen Oar

This is the collection of regatta notices for the 2019 Bishop Owen Oar.

Weather decision

The racing will go ahead tomorrow.

2019-08-31 12:11:08

The racing has been re-scheduled to Sunday 1 September. The venue remain Wellington Harbour (motorway course).

2019-08-20 18:40:53

Southerly 20 knots forecast for Sunday. So the regatta is postponed. To a date to be agreed (with the Harbour and Ruamahanga River to be considered as venues).

2019-08-17 09:20:17
Course and start

The course will run alongside the motorway from the Ferry Terminal end to the Korokoro finish line. Boats can launch from clubs/Korokoro after sunrise to arrive at the start in time for an 8:30 start.

2019-07-31 18:15:19
Venue change

This long distance race has been shifted from the Ruamahanga River to Wellington Harbour

2019-07-31 09:55:58
User log in

log in


You only require a rowIT login for running regattas or if you have been given the job of making entries for an organisation.


Clubs. If you only have a password for the RowingNZ website then you will need a rowIT login so please contact us.

Schools. If you have a password provided by NZSSRA then you should log in through the school rowing website.