A = HORC
B = PETC
C = PORC
D = STAC
E = WELC
Numbers match crew # as entered
Example: WELC#2 = E2 (WELC = E and #2 crew = 2)
The go ahead has been given.
8:00am Safety Briefing.
Racing will not take place this weekend. The forecast weather doesn't support racing (and that's not expected to change). Instead, racing has been postponed to next week's reserve date: Sunday 28 June.
Entries have re-opened so those affected by the change of dates can revise/add/remove crews.
A weather decision will be announced around midday on Friday. At the moment things are not looking good. The likely outcome right now is a postponement to the reserve day (Sun 28th)2020-06-18 14:37:44
It should go without saying, but (although a decision has been made to hold the regatta) the regatta is conditional on the COVID19 Alert Levels not becoming more restrictive before it takes place. (And, as always, dependent on the weather too!)2020-05-28 14:09:14