Notices: Bishop Owen Oar

This is the collection of regatta notices for the 2022 Bishop Owen Oar.


Unfortunately forecast winds are above the no-go threshold so the race has been cancelled.

2022-08-06 12:01:59
Weather go-no-go decision

Due by noon Saturday

2022-08-05 12:34:55
User log in

log in


You only require a rowIT login for running regattas or if you have been given the job of making entries for an organisation.


Clubs. If you only have a password for the RowingNZ website then you will need a rowIT login so please contact us.

Schools. If you have a password provided by NZSSRA then you should log in through the school rowing website.