Unfortunately, with the rain yesterday the river is high again so we are going to have to cancel the Manawatu Grunt for this year.2022-07-22 12:31:03
Just to let you know that with the river still in flood the organisers have postponed the Grunt from Sunday 17th to Sunday 24th July.2022-07-15 11:44:19
The weather is not really playing ball with all this rain. So Horowhenua RC will make a call on Friday if the racing goes ahead or not.
If racing cannot be be held this Sunday Horowhenua RC would like an indication on attendance if they were to postpone to next weekend. Either Saturday 23rd or Sunday 24th. They have had a large drop-off in numbers in the past when postponed so are just looking at options.