The regatta has run out of time and has wrapped up. Races 185 onwards are not taking place.2022-01-30 14:17:37
Racing is back on, first race at 9am. Racing will continue until 2pm, the last race will be Race 184.2022-01-30 08:33:11
Sunday racing will commence with Race 115 Event 61 M Int 2X at 7am. For all events with multiple heats the fastest times will determine the medalists. The Finals for Events 1 to 60 will start at 10.10, the last race is scheduled for 14.02.2022-01-29 17:25:52
South Island Rowing wishes to assure the rowing community that within government guidelines, every effort will be taken to run the South Island Club Championships next weekend.
If New Zealand was to move to red on a 24 or 48 hours notice, the SIR CPF Plan as previously notified would be implemented. The board has approved the early procurement of the required equipment and signage to implement the plan on short notice.
THINGS TO REMEMBER ABOUT OUR PLAN WHILE IN A RED TRAFFIC LIGHT SCENARIO:
- This remains a vaccine only regatta
- Zones of 100
- All competitors and support staff require a lanyard for entry
- Support staff will be allocated based on participant numbers
- No spectators
- Masks must be carried and the wearing of them is encouraged
- Any questions can be sent through to: firstname.lastname@example.org