Thank you for everybody for attending the Memorial Regatta. See you at the next one!2023-11-19 15:28:52
Day 2. Memorial Regatta is being run as two 1-day regattas. See Day 1.
A 1000m para-rowing event has been added to the start of the programme (existing events numbers have been adjusted by +1).2023-10-19 15:29:54
There will be no on-water training allowed on Friday, 17th November for the Memorial Regatta due to a Waka Ama event taking place.2023-10-06 23:53:27
The Memorial Regatta programme has been updated:
- Ability events have been aligned to the 2024 NI Champs event order which follows Nationals blocks. Events of the same grade should not clash.
- Senior grade events have been changed to Open as Premier grade has not been offered at this regatta.
- Club 4+ has changed to Club 4- in line with the Nationals programme.
- U18 events have been aligned to follow Club grade to allow entrants to choose between Club and U18.
- Events with historically lower entries are listed as A/B variants and may be combined if required.
This regatta is separated into two one-day regattas (see day 1)
Clubs or Schools do not have to enter both days of this regatta but may choose to race one day only.
Clubs or Schools that wish to attend the regatta for both days may enter different crews and events each day.
Each rower is limited to four events (before supplementaries).
Each rower is restricted to two small boats per rower (excluding pairs).
There is currently a Gold Clam infestation at Karapiro. The rowing community needs to do its part to prevent this invasive species spreading elsewhere.
Check Clean Dry – DRYING is important.
Check Clean Dry instructions for rowing skiffs
Check Clean Dry instructions for coach boats