Now available .
Second half of day will be available after heats are completed.
Now available .
A coxswain forgot to take their deadweight to their race. This ensured they were carrying less than their recorded deadweight for being check-weighed. The crew was relegated.2023-12-02 17:27:59
A crew was Excluded from its race because the crew made a non-notified substitution (swapping a rower and a coxswain within the crew). Although rowers may sit in any order within a crew they cannot swap with a coxswain unless a substitution has been made an approved.2023-12-02 14:32:02
A crew was Excluded from its race because the crew failed to ensure its coxswain had weighed in before race time.2023-12-02 11:34:31
The day sheet has been released.
Unusual gaps in races are there for clubs that are missing from the day sheet until they attend a Safety Briefing.
The Club Regatta programme has been updated:
- Ability events have been aligned to the 2024 NI Champs event order which follows Nationals blocks. Events of the same grade should not clash.
- Senior 8+ has changed to Open 8+ to allow club-based Premier grade athletes to enter.
- Club 4+ has changed to Club 4- in line with the Nationals programme.
- U18 events have been aligned to follow Club grade to allow entrants to choose between Club and U18.
- U16 events have been aligned to follow Intermediate grade.
- Events with historically lower entries are listed as A/B variants and may be combined if required.
Each rower is limited to four events (before supplementaries).
Each rower is restricted to two small boats per rower (excluding pairs).
There is currently a Gold Clam infestation at Karapiro. The rowing community needs to do its part to prevent this invasive species spreading elsewhere.
Check Clean Dry – DRYING is important.
Check Clean Dry instructions for rowing skiffs
Check Clean Dry instructions for coach boats