cancelled

The river is already hiagh and organisers can't see the it being down at least 1.5m on current level. Especially with the river still being above 5m at Pipiriki and that flowing through over next 24hrs.
Forecast overnight tonight is horrendous, more rain and high wind. Due to have really heavy rain, 8°C and 18-28 knot southerlies at 9am tomorrow.
So the decision has been made to cancel.

2022-07-30 10:35:48
Rescheduled

Racing now reschedule to Sunday 31st of July.
The course will now be the 6km course: James McGregor to Caffray Ave to 2km finish

2022-07-15 14:44:32
Postponed

The racing scheduled for the 10th is postponed. Organisers will review during the week to decide how to proceed.

update: postponed beyond Sunday 17th. Organisers are gauging interest for Sunday 24 July

2022-07-12 12:15:25
User log in

log in

hide

You only require a rowIT login for running regattas or if you have been given the job of making entries for an organisation.

Notes

Clubs. If you only have a password for the RowingNZ website then you will need a rowIT login so please contact us.

Schools. If you have a password provided by NZSSRA then you should log in through the school rowing website.