Notices: N.I. Masters Champs

This is the collection of regatta notices for the 2021 North Island Masters Championships.


The regatta has been rescheduled to Saturday 2nd of October.

2021-08-31 19:17:16

Due to no large gatherings/sports events being allowed to take place until NZ drops down to Level 1, the Legion (in consultation with KRI), have had to POSTPONE the Nielsen Kellerman North Island Masters Championships. Likewise RNZ/SIR are in the throes of POSTPONING the NZ Masters Championships at Ruataniwha.

However, an effort is being made both at Karapiro and at Ruataniwha, to attempt to re-schedule these two regattas to later dates.
KRI (on behalf of the Legion) have secured a "hold" through Waipa District Council, for us to reschedule our regatta to: Saturday 2nd October. However, this booking can only be held till this week-end.

In attempting to re-schedule our regatta, we have to be aware of the dates the 2-day NZ Masters will be rescheduled to, as a significant number of clubs from the North Island have advised South Island rowing that they are ok with the attempt to reschedule, and are keen to attend.

As you will all appreciate, we would need to avoid a clash with the changed date in the South Island, with the bulk of our North Island competitors intending to head South.

The Legion has been in touch with SIR, who advise a decision by RNZ regarding the NZ Masters is due by the end of the week. We will update you once more is known.

2021-08-24 15:11:33
User log in

log in


You only require a rowIT login for running regattas or if you have been given the job of making entries for an organisation.


Clubs. If you only have a password for the RowingNZ website then you will need a rowIT login so please contact us.

Schools. If you have a password provided by NZSSRA then you should log in through the school rowing website.