Notices: Norton Cup

This is the collection of regatta notices for the 2018 Norton Cup.


The regatta has been cancelled.

2018-11-03 10:03:20
Weather Committee

The Weather Committee advises the regatta will not be going ahead on Saturday. Sunday is still being considered at this stage.

Update: feedback is being sought from clubs whether to make a Sunday decision now or wait until Saturday morning

2018-11-02 15:00:55
User log in

log in


You only require a rowIT login for running regattas or if you have been given the job of making entries for an organisation.


Clubs. If you only have a password for the RowingNZ website then you will need a rowIT login so please contact us.

Schools. If you have a password provided by NZSSRA then you should log in through the school rowing website.